Great news. You’ve organized your content and are able to deliver the latest and greatest electronically. So why are your customers STILL not using your tool kit?
Going above and beyond
Providing the template is just part of the effort needed to have customers utilize your marketing tool kit. Most health care providers are busy doing their job–delivering specialized health care services.
Where to begin?
The health care provider is not familiar with marketing strategy or how to implement successful tactics that drive revenue. They have no idea where to start or what vendors to use. Most have a printer for their business cards and stationery. A few might have mailed a postcard when they changed locations. Some have run print advertisements by enlisting the help of the publication’s art department to create the graphics needed.
“Help me, help you,” Jerry Maguire
From prior experience, your customers may or may not have been satisfied with the creative work by the vendors they used or the ROI from their efforts. Here’s where your company and its great tool kit can really help:
develop a turn key package of tactics for your customer
at a pre-negotiated price!
This allows the tool kit materials you’ve created to ACTUALLY be used by your customers to build their professional reputation and business.
What does turn key look like?
- Patient brochures personalized with your customer’s logo, photo, bio and contact information $xxx for 1000
- Direct mail postcards to promote a new procedure to a targeted demographic that is geo-located around the practice $x,xxx for 2,500
- Practice website or specialized micro-site with pre-written, patient-facing content for a set-up fee of $x,xxx + $xx/month for hosting
How do you build turn key tactics?
- Research and vet vendors that understand practice marketing and how to scale their pricing and customer service for individual health care providers.
- After supplying your tool kit, negotiate a preferred price for exclusive offerings and create a sales sheet detailing the turn key package.
- Launch the program and introduce the vendor to your sales personnel so they feel comfortable handing off customers that are interested in the turn key package.
It’s a good thing
Just imagine how effective the sales organization will be in getting customers to use the tool kit? They can walk into their accounts with activities that are truly turn key. It should be obvious that the less time your sales team spends on tactical logistics, the more time they have to meet their objectives (admit it, you’ve seen sales personnel get sucked into logistical details only to dump them on the marketing department for completion).
(c) 2010 eGold Solutions